tisdag 23 juli 2013

Miss you Pia!


This was our last night together, when we went to the new italian restaurant Tessitori (spelling...?) before you abandoned me for Germany! 
I've had such a good time with you here in England and I'm missing you heaps now when ure not here.. All our crazy nights out, nights of babysitting together, all the food AND FUDGECAKES we've been eating, lovely trips to London and other places yh the list just goes on and on.. Ill never forget when we had to break in to your house or all the times we got the stupid annoying question wherever we went.. And your car, oh my god..(do I have to say anything more about that?think u know exactly what I mean hahaha!)
All these things and much more have been a great part of my life and my year in England. It's not the same thing anymore when ure not here.. Can't wait to see you again, that will be awesome! 
Good luck in Germany with your new job and promise me we will keep in touch!

I love you,
You love me,
We love us!

xxxxxxx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar